Friday 9 July 2010

Download my videos!

Hi Everyone,

I noticed last night (and was messaged by a few people) that some of my latest videos seem to have been encoded in a lower resolution, therefore I have reencoded, reupped and reembedded these videos.

However I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that one of the reasons I chose Vimeo is that you can download my videos for free!
Registration is much quicker than most, you can download all my videos and then play them back any time.

Once you register you will see a "Download Video" option on the right hand side.

Here are some links to get you started:
Vyatta Internet Gateway
Vyatta Remote Access OpenVPN lab with NAT and Firewall setup
Vsphere within VMware Workstation 7 Part 1
Samba Cluster with GFS 2, Centos 5, iSCSI and Openfiler - Part 1
Router on a Stick within vSphere using Vyatta and Optimizing for 1Gbps Routing - Part 1


Enjoy (offline!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Roggy,

I registered on http://www.vimeo.com

But I can not download files, the following error assums

Permission Denied
You cannot download videos.

Whate i need do to download files?

With best regards,cma1kep.

nikrit said...

Hello Roggy!
First of all, I would like to thank you for your videos, this is really great stuff, especially about vSphere!

Rasul Islamov
just a copy videos from browser cache, i didn't register

Roggy said...

Thanks for your kind comments - glad you guys like the videos.

You can either register with vimeo - its free and does not take long - or use a browser tool like nikrit suggested.

Amy said...

Hi Roggy, I am a big fan of your site and because of you now I am a Vyatta converted.

Do you have high quality copies of your videos especially the one huge VMware lab you which I did in the past year, but lost pretty much everything due to an electric thunderstorm.

I am in the process of rebuilding my lab, and your better quality videos would be a great help if its ok with you.

I love the music in your videos.

Can you consider a video tutorial about Vmware View 4.6 and ThinApp and possibly mixing it with Cisco Nexus 1000V for VMware?

Another idea would be a tutorial in SNMP, using VMware and Vyatta.

Your are the best at what you do, you seem to know everything judging by the wide range of videos tutorials.