Thursday 16 April 2009

Setting Up A Cluster Lab for Exchange 2003 -1

Well its been a long time coming but to balance out my unix/BSD/linux posts, I thought I would add some windows tutorials to the mix.

So here we have it..

This is a how to guide on how to setup a lab, from DNS server setup, Active Directory, Remote Access Server (for NAT) to Cluster Nodes and installing Ms Exchange within a cluster.


This is designed from the perspective of a student trying to setup a working lab within VMware/physical machines to play around with exchange in a clustered environment.

Here is Part one:
How to Setup a DNS Server within Windows 2003 Server


Part 1 of How to Create a Cluster Lab from Richard Vimeo on Vimeo

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow ! nice work..
I had been looking for something like this...for a long time.

Was this all put together inside one ESX 3.5 server....that is what I gather.

Can you tell the specs of your server?

Thank you very much.